chs elburn producer board opportunity
As part of doing business with your local co-op, you have the opportunity to serve on the producer board.
We are seeking eager candidates to serve on the CHS Elburn Producer Board. There are 2 positions available this year. To be eligible, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Agricultural Producer who is an active member of CHS Elburn
- Do a minimum of $50,000 in merchandise business, 50,000 bushels of grain or a combination thereof of business with CHS Elburn on a yearly basis.
- Must be in compliance with the CHS Elburn credit policy.
- Cannot be an employee of CHS.
- Individual may not engage in business activity that competes with CHS Elburn.
- Individual must reside within the CHS Elburn trade area.
There will be a minimum of two (2) board seats up for election each year. A Director will serve a three (3) year term. Historically, CHS Elburn Board meetings are held at the Sycamore main office on a monthly basis. Directors are expected to be in attendance and will be compensated accordingly.
If you are interested in becoming involved with our current group of Directors, or would like to nominate someone you think would bring value to the Producer Board, please contact the Chairman of the Nominating Committee, John Weberpal, or bring a letter of interest into the Sycamore main office. If nominating someone you know, please talk with them before hand to determine their interest.
All letters of interest must be received 60 days prior to the Annual Meeting. Candidates will be reviewed by a 3 person Nominating Committee. Open positions on the CHS Elburn Producer Board may only be filled by patrons listed on the official ballot. There will be no nominations from the floor of the Annual Meeting. The Annual meeting is to be held on February 12, 2018 at 5:30 PM at the Sycamore Main Office.
For more details or questions, please contact the Sycamore office directly at 815-899-8964 or John Weberpal (Chairman of the Nominating Committee) at 630-327-5804.